Allaire Timbers Inn is definitely a place our valued guests rave about staying. Our guests include international visitors from all over the world, as well as, front-range weekenders.
- 2 gorgeous suites with private in room hot tub and warm stone fireplace.
- 8 comforting and relaxing Lodge rooms.
- Delicious full hot served breakfast daily.
- Afternoon dessert, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
- Outside hot tub overlooking the Tenmile range and evening skies cluttered with stars.
- TV room with large screen tv and game table.
- Great room with warm fireplace and fabulous views to enjoy reading, conversation or cocktails.
- Sitting area with 2 leather reclining chairs.
All of our rooms feature private bathroom with shower, complimentary amenties, hair dryers, free wi-fi, cable tv with HBO, and robes.
The common area has a microwave and ice maker. Refrigerators are located on each floor for guest use.
Questions? Call us at 970-453-7530 or email us at email@example.com. We are happy to assist you in planning your perfect Breckenridge getaway!
We hope that you'll soon discover this majestic bed and breakfast lodge and come out to Breckenridge for a week, weekend or month long stay!
Denver Post: "Beautifully constructed of lodgepole pine...spectacular views, lovely guest rooms"
Country Magazine: "Cozy and luxurious... high level of hospitality"
Rocky Mountain News: "Storybook surroundings... perfect spot for luxuriating"
Log Home Illustrated Magazine: "Log home character... grand hotel luxury"
Skiing Magazine: "One of Breckenridge's most charming B&B's"
Washington Post: "Hospitality, comfort and culinary magic"
Glamour Magazine: "Luxurious rooms... private decks... great views"
Frommer's: "The beauty and luxury of Allaire are striking"
American's Wonderful Little Hotels And Inns: "Beautiful... attention to detail"
Best Places To Stay In The Rockies: "Classic mountain lodge...warm atmosphere... majestic views"