Driving Directions from Frisco and I-70
- I-70 to Exit 203, Frisco, CO (87 miles west of Denver).
- Take Highway 9 south to the round about and make your first right on the South Hwy 9 bypass taking you around Main Street, Breckenridge.
- Continue through town and head up the hill on Highway 9. Once you pass the Conoco Gas Station on the right you will continue up the hill and make your next right, about 300 feet.
- You should see a sign for Alma and Fairplay on your right side. Turn right on River Park Drive. Make a sharp right turn and you'll be looking straight at Allaire Timbers Inn (9511 Hwy 9/South Main St.)
Driving Directions From the South via Fairplay and Alma over Hoosier Pass:
- Take Highway 9 north toward Breckenridge and as you make the bend to drop down into town, you will see River Park Drive on your left hand side. (Note: If you arrive at a stop light at Broken Lance/Boreas Pass Road, you've gone too far. Turn around and go back up the hill one street!)
- Turn left on River Park Drive. Make a sharp right turn and you'll be looking straight at Allaire Timbers Inn (9511 Hwy 9/South Main St.)